Within the legal sector, the drive to reduce or eliminate transcription costs and turnaround times is a powerful one. Both Speech Recognition and Digital Dictation Technologies help to streamline work flow and ease the workloads for all involved.
Todays work flow solutions can incorporate a number of features of specific importance to the legal sector:
- Extremely powerful tracking and management facilities allowing the monitoring and consequent improvement of dictation, transcription and case completion
- Flexibility. Remote dictation via a PDA, blackberry, digital recorder and even mobile phone permits the submission of dictation for attention and typing anywhere, any time. A solution is designed around the user; it adapts to their working practice, not the other way around.
- Quick and easy distribution of sound files for manual or automatic transcription through Speech Recognition. This prevents the traditional issues of slumps and peaks in workload. Secretaries receive an even spread of transcription and dictators submit work as soon as it’s complete rather than delaying until the end of the day or a return to the office.
- For speech recognition users, pre-configured legal vocabulary and document scanning for the inclusion of stock phrases and terms significantly boosts accuracy and ensures a user specific system.
- Immediate returns; quick to implement, instantly saves time, money and resources
VoicePower Ltd is a developer, reseller and provider for a range of solutions. These include Olympus, Philips, WinScribe and Dragon NaturallySpeaking.
We are available to offer consultancy, integration and support to existing solution users and those new to the technology. Recommendations and work will be made and conducted based on specific end user requirements and to suit in house working practices, databases and structure.